How to delete a remote
Harmony allows you to add up to six remotes per account, we recommend adding all your remotes to the same account. You can delete a remote from your account using the MyHarmony desktop software. If you've upgraded to a new Harmony remote and would like to retain your previous setup, please see: How to copy a previous remote configuration to a new remote.
Deleting a remote from Harmony
- Sign into your account using the MyHarmony desktop software.
- From the Remote Gallery, click the remote you'd like to remove.
- Select the Settings tab on the left side.
- To the right of your remote image, if you see More >> as the last option, then click it, otherwise skip to the next step.
- Select the last option to Remove your Harmony remote.
- You'll receive a warning prompt letting you know this change is permanent, asking if you'd like to proceed. Select Yes.