How to delete a device
Need to delete a device? Sign in to your Harmony account to remove a device from your remote.
If you're trying to remove a remote, please see How to delete a remote.
Delete a device using the Harmony mobile app
- Launch the Harmony mobile app and connect to your Harmony hub.
- Select MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > DEVICES.
- Select the device you wish to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select DELETE THIS DEVICE.
- Press DELETE on the following screen to remove the Device.
Delete a device using the desktop software
- Sign into your account using the MyHarmony desktop software and select your remote from the gallery.
- Select the Devices tab on the left side and choose the device you would like to delete.
- Click Delete This Device, followed by Delete once prompted.
Elite Home Control Home Hub Hub Smart Keyboard Link One Smart Control Companion Touch Ultimate Ultimate Home Ultimate Hub Ultimate One 950 Pro 200/300/350 600/650/665/700