How to delete a device
Sign in to your Harmony account to remove a device from your remote. If you're trying to remove a remote, please see How to delete a remote.
Delete a device using the Harmony mobile app
- Launch the Harmony mobile app and connect to your Harmony hub.
- Select MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > DEVICES.
- Select the device you wish to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select DELETE THIS DEVICE.
- Press DELETE on the following screen to remove the Device.
Delete a device using the desktop software
- Sign into your account using the MyHarmony desktop software and select your remote from the gallery.
- Select the Devices tab on the left side and choose the device you would like to delete.
- Click Delete This Device, followed by Delete once prompted.
Delete a device using the Express app
- Sign into your account using the Harmony Express app.
- Select the Edit Setup, followed by the + icon.
- Press the device you'd like to delete until a red trash icon appears to the right.
- Finally, tap the trash icon and confirm that would like to remove the device.
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK