Harmony experience with QIVICON
It's not compatible with Harmony products
QIVICON is making changes in how third parties such as Logitech Harmony integrate with their ecosystem. As part of this change, Harmony will no longer control QIVICON devices. As of August 1st, 2019 you can no longer make new connections with QIVICON. In the second half of 2019, existing connections with QIVICON will stop working. We recommend you delete this device from your Harmony account.
- Set up QIVICON
- Set up QIVICON using the partner app that came with it. This includes connecting all QIVICON devices to your Home Base.
- Connect QIVICON to Harmony
- Once QIVICON has been added, you can include QIVICON connected devices in your Activities and directly control them from the Harmony app or remote.
Adding QIVICON to your Harmony account
- Launch the Harmony app.
- Select MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > DEVICES.
- Select the ADD DEVICE at the bottom, followed by HOME CONTROL > QIVICON HOME BASE.
- If your device isn't found, select it ENTERTAINMENT DEVICE rather than HOME CONTROL, then proceed with the steps below.
- Follow the instructions to connect to your QIVICON account.
I have added or removed devices from QIVICON and need to resync with Harmony
- Launch the Harmony app
- Tap the MENU icon.
- Select Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities.
- Select DEVICES and then tap QIVICON HOME BASE.
- Select REFRESH.
My Philips Hue lights don't show in the QIVICON partner app
Philips Hue lights are controlled by Harmony directly, so there is no need to add them to Harmony via QIVICON.
I would like to know how I can discuss QIVICON ideas with other users
QIVICON has a community which includes a forum for things like this, check out the QIVICON Forums to learn more.
I have questions for QIVICON and would like some additional information
For QIVICON specific inquires, not related to Harmony, simply fill out QIVICON's contact form.
Harmony connects with QIVICON through your home Wi‑Fi network, allowing you to trigger your Harmony Activities using your Harmony hub‑based remote or the Harmony app
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK