Harmony experience with QIVICON
It's not compatible with Harmony IR remotes
It's compatible with Harmony hub‑based products
Harmony and QIVICON
Once Harmony and QIVICON are connected, you'll be able to control compatible lights, switches, sensors and thermostats on the QIVICON network using the Harmony mobile app or your Harmony hub‑based remote.
Set up a Friday night movie Activity that dims the lights and sets your thermostat to a comfortable temperature, your TV turns on to the movie channel and you're ready to relax and enjoy the show.
Currently, Harmony products are unable to control cameras, Miele home appliances, moisture/water sensors and smoke/CO sensors connected to QIVICON. Harmony products can control lights, plugs, motion and open/close sensors as well as thermostats.
For a detailed list of supported devices, please see QIVICON Compatibility.
- Set up QIVICON
- Set up QIVICON using the partner app that came with it. This includes connecting all QIVICON devices to your Home Base.
- Connect QIVICON to Harmony
- Once QIVICON has been added, you can include QIVICON connected devices in your Activities and directly control them from the Harmony mobile app or remote.
Adding QIVICON to your Harmony account
- Launch the Harmony mobile app and connect to your Harmony hub.
- Select MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > DEVICES.
- Select the ADD DEVICE at the bottom, followed by HOME CONTROL > QIVICON HOME BASE.
- Follow the instructions to connect to your QIVICON account.
I have added or removed devices from QIVICON and need to resync with Harmony
- Launch the Harmony mobile app from your mobile device.
- Tap the MENU icon.
- Select Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities.
- Select DEVICES and then tap QIVICON HOME BASE.
- Select REFRESH.
My Philips Hue lights don't show in the QIVICON partner app
Philips Hue lights are controlled by Harmony directly, so there is no need to add them to Harmony via QIVICON.
I would like to know how I can discuss QIVICON ideas with other users
QIVICON has a community which includes a forum for things like this, check out the QIVICON Forums to learn more.
I have questions for QIVICON and would like some additional information
For QIVICON specific inquires, not related to Harmony, simply fill out QIVICON's contact form.
How Harmony integrates with QIVICON
All Harmony hub‑based remotes
Harmony connects with QIVICON through your home Wi‑Fi network, allowing you to trigger your Harmony Activities using your Harmony hub‑based remote or the Harmony mobile app. Please ensure your mobile device is connected to the same Wi‑Fi network as your Harmony hub.
Harmony remotes without Harmony Hub
As Harmony and the QIVICON communicate over your home Wi‑Fi network, Harmony products that do not come with a Wi‑Fi enabled Harmony Hub cannot integrate with QIVICON.