Harmony and macOS 10.15 Catalina
With the release of macOS 10.15 Catalina, 32-bit apps such as MyHarmony will no longer launch and instead display an error message. For more information, see Apple's announcement regarding their transition to 64-bit technology.
MyHarmony and Catalina
On macOS 10.15 and above, 32-bit apps such as MyHarmony or Logitech Remote Software will no longer launch and instead display an error message.
Click here to download our new 64-bit app “Harmony Desktop” for Catalina.
- This new Harmony Desktop will support only the following remotes Harmony 200, 300, 350, 600, 650, 665, 700, Touch, Ultimate One, and 950.
- For Hub based remotes, you need to use the mobile app or lower version of Mac or a Windows computer.
- This 64-bit software does not work in lower versions of Mac.
- Old MyHarmony software (32-bit) is not supported in Catalina.
- If you have a remote on Logitech Harmony Remote legacy software, such as the Harmony 880, 900, One, 1000, 1100, etc., an updated version which will work on macOS 10.15 Catalina is available in the faq section of our downloads page.
When using macOS 10.15 Catalina (or higher), if you're using Harmony Hub or a hub-based remote such as; Harmony Elite, Companion/Home Control, Smart Control, Ultimate Home, or Ultimate, you can continue to use:
- The Harmony mobile app on iOS or Android
- The current MyHarmony app on a Windows
- The current MyHarmony app on a macOS 10.14 or lower
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK