Viewing and adjusting your device's input list
If your device changes between its inputs by toggling or cycling through a list, then it's important that Harmony has a proper understanding of each input so it may toggle through them correctly.
Using the Harmony mobile app
In order to use the Harmony mobile app, you'll need to use a Harmony hub‑based product. If you're not using a Harmony hub‑based product, please follow the desktop instructions to correct your device's input switching method.
- Tap MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > DEVICES.
- Select the device you'd like to modify, followed by INPUT SETTINGS and select the input change method your device uses.
- Answer the additional questions about how your device changes inputs to complete the process.
Using the desktop software
- Sign into the MyHarmony desktop software and select your remote from the Remote Gallery.
- Select the Devices tab, along with the device you'd like to modify the input switching method for.
- Click on Change Device Settings, followed by Input settings, then Next.
- One of the radio button options will already be selected, leave this untouched and press Next until you see the list of inputs.
- Learn more about input changing methods
- The list on the left should reflect the inputs on your device, and in the correct order.
- Drag-and-drop an input to change its order.
- Drag-and-drop an input into the trash bin to remove it.
- Common inputs are listed to the right, or select Input Missing to add a new input command yourself.
- Click on Finish and remember to sync your remote whenever making changes.