Scheduling an Activity to start or end
Harmony remotes allow you to schedule turning on or off activities at specific times. This feature allows you to automatically turn on an Activity during the evening when you are home or to turn off an Activity at night when it is time for bed.
If you have not created any activities see: How to create a Harmony Activity
Harmony supports various scheduling options. You can:
- Start or End an Activity at a specific time.
- Start or End an Activity at Sunset.
- Start or End an Activity at Sunrise.
- Start or End an Activity on a specific day of the week.
Wake up to your favorite TV channel:
- Schedule an Activity that turns on your Watch TV at 7 AM each weekday before you wake up for work. See CONFIGURE A STARTING CHANNEL
Make your house seem occupied while on vacation:
- Schedule an Activity that turns on and off your Watch TV for a few hours, making it seem like someone is home.
Take control of your kid’s TV time:
- Schedule an Activity that turns off your Watch TV or Netflix Activity at 7 PM to start your kid’s bedtime or homework
Scheduling your Activity
- Select MENU > Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > ACTIVITIES.
- Select the Activity you would modify, then scroll down and select SCHEDULE.
- Set Schedule your Activity to ON then modify the START, END and On These Days fields as desired.
- Finally, select > in the upper right-hand corner to complete the process.
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK