Scheduling an Activity to start or end
If you have a Harmony hub‑based product and an Activity that you use daily, you may want to consider scheduling your Activity to start and/or end. By doing so, you can create helpful rules to make your daily routine that much easier. If you need more basic inforamtion on creating an Activity, please see: How to create a Harmony Activity
Scheduling your Activity
- Using the Harmony app on your mobile device, select MENU then Harmony Setup.
- Select Add/Edit Devices & Activities, then ACTIVITIES.
- Select the Activity you would modify, then scroll down and tap SCHEDULE.
- Set Schedule your Activity to ON then modify the START, END and On These Days fields as desired.
- Finally, tap > in the upper right-hand corner to complete the process.
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK