How to edit an Activity
Need to edit an existing Activity? Sign into you Harmony account whether you need to add a new piece of hardware, remove an obsolete device, or change how devices work within an Activity.
Using the mobile app
- Select MENU > Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > ACTIVITIES.
- Select the Activity you wish to edit and make your desired changes.
- Once complete, scroll down and select RE-RUN ACTIVITY.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish editing your Activity.
Using the desktop software
- Sign into the MyHarmony desktop software and select your remote from the gallery.
- Select the Activities tab on the left side as well as the Activity you'd like to edit (e.g., Watch TV).
- Select Change your settings and follow the on-screen steps to edit your Activity.
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK