Harmony experience with POP
It's not compatible with IR based remotes
It's compatible with Harmony hub‑based products
Harmony and POP
Create POP recipes that include your Harmony Activities. Start and end Activities at the push of a button. For example, you can create a recipe that includes your Leaving home Activity. When you leave for the day, a single POP turns off your Nest Thermostat and Philips Hue lights, your Hunter Douglas shades lower and you're ready to go.
Create a recipe that includes your Welcome home Activity. When you arrive home, a long press on POP turns on your Nest Thermostat and Philips Hue lights, your TV turns on to one your favorite channels and you're ready to relax. When you POP with Harmony, you're in control of your family's comfort and convenience, all with the press of a button.
- Set up your POP bridge
- Install the Logitech POP app for your iOS or Android device and create an account. Once installed, launch the app and follow the on‑screen prompts.
- Add Harmony to POP
- To add Harmony, launch the Logitech POP app and navigate to the MENU, tap Devices then + and select Harmony Hub. Next, tap FINISH and follow the on‑screen prompts.
Once Harmony Hub has been added as a device in the Logitech POP app, you'll be able to configure Harmony Activities to trigger whenever your button (or switch) is pressed. Let's take a look at how you would go about adding a recipe that includes Harmony Hub.
Create a Harmony Hub recipe
- Launch the Logitech POP app and select your button (or switch) from the home screen.
- You'll notice some icons below your button (or switch) name, these are used to configure your trigger and press settings (single, double, long).
- Drag your Harmony Hub device to the center area where it says DRAG DEVICES HERE.
- Tap the Harmony Hub device you added, select your Activity, then tap ✓.
- Finally, tap ✓ in the upper right-hand corner to complete your recipe.
My Activity includes a smart lock device
For security purposes, Harmony doesn't allow third party applications to control smart lock devices (e.g., August Smart Lock). This includes triggering Activities which include a smart lock device. Therefore, triggering an Activity that contains a smart lock device is not possible.
My POP button (or switch) has stopped working
Long pressing your POP button (or switch) for ten seconds or longer will factory reset your button (or switch). Be careful to ensure this doesn't happen unintentionally when long pressing.
I have more questions or suggestions
How Harmony integrates with POP
All Harmony hub‑based remotes
Harmony connects with the POP servers, allowing you to trigger your Harmony Activities using the POP mobile app.
Harmony remotes without Harmony Hub
As Harmony and POP communicate using Bluetooth and your home Wi‑Fi network, Harmony products that do not come with a Wi‑Fi enabled Harmony Hub cannot integrate with POP.