Harmony Experience with Honeywell Wi‑Fi Thermostats
It's compatible with Harmony Express and hub‑based products
- Set up Honeywell
- Set up your Honeywell Wi‑Fi Thermostat using the Total Connect Comfort app on your iOS or Android device.
- Connect Harmony to Honeywell
- Harmony will scan your Wi‑Fi network for Honeywell. Once connected, you can create Activities which include your Honeywell Thermostat
- Launch the Harmony mobile app and connect to your Harmony hub.
- Select MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > DEVICES.
- Select the ADD DEVICE button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select HOME CONTROL then HONEYWELL WI-FI THERMOSTAT.
- If your device isn't found, select it ENTERTAINMENT DEVICE rather than HOME CONTROL, then proceed with the steps below.
- Follow the on screen instructions to pair and sign in to your Honeywell account.
- Launch the MyHarmony desktop software and sign into your account.
- Select your Harmony product from the Remote Gallery screen.
- Select the Devices tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Scan for device button near the center of the page.
- You will be prompted to connect your Harmony to your computer with the provided USB cable. Harmony will scan your home Wi‑Fi network for devices. Ensure both your Panasonic Smart TV and Harmony Hub are on the same Wi‑Fi network.
Add Honeywell to a new Harmony Account
During the setup process Harmony will automatically scan your home network searching for connected Honeywell devices. If your Honeywell Thermostat is not detected, ensure it's powered on and connected to the same Wi‑Fi network as your Harmony hub.
Add Honeywell using the Harmony mobile app
Only Harmony Hub and Harmony hub‑based products have access to the Harmony mobile app.
Add Honeywell using the MyHarmony desktop software
Using Honeywell Wi‑Fi Thermostats
Once setup is complete, you will be able to control the functions below via the Harmony App or on the Harmony Ultimate Home controller.
- View the current temperature:
- Select the Devices screen.
- Select the Honeywell Wi‑Fi Thermostat.
- Set the target temperature (up to 30 times a day):
- From the Honeywell Wi‑Fi Thermostat device screen, tap and hold the target temperature until a vertical line appears. Then, slide your thumb/finger left or right to set a new target temperature.
- Or, directly on the Devices screen in the Harmony App, tap and hold the Honeywell Wi‑Fi Thermostat line until the vertical line appears. Then, slide your thumb/finger left or right to set a new target temperature.
Within the Harmony App, you can also include the Honeywell Wi‑Fi Thermostat as part of a Harmony Activity, and automatically set the target temperature whenever you start the activity.
Honeywell Thermostat must be added by enabling its skill on the Alexa app. Once enabled, you can press the OK button on your Harmony Express remote to send Honeywell Thermostat voice commands.
Harmony Express remotes
Harmony connects with your Honeywell Thermostat through its Alexa skill.
Harmony communicates with the Honeywell cloud using your Wi‑Fi network. Honeywell and Harmony require a constant internet connection in order for them to communicate with one another.
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK