Finding your device's model number
On most devices, you can usually find the model number on a label located on the front, back, side, or bottom.
Model number location
- Model numbers may also be references on your device as "Model" or "M/N".
- Model numbers may be different than the brand name. For example a Sony Bravia television may have a model number of KDL-32BX330.
- They are usually located on a label on the front, back or bottom of the device, or in the devices user manual.
- If your TV is mounted and you cannot see the back, you may be able to find the model number in your TV's menu options.
- Do not enter a model number found on the original remote control. This is the remote's model number, not your device's model number.
- Do not enter the devices serial number (S/N).
- Examples of model numbers include: CT-36XF36C, Explorer 3100, L32 HDTV 10A.
Elite Home Control Home Hub Hub Smart Keyboard Link One Smart Control Companion Touch Ultimate Ultimate Home Ultimate Hub Ultimate One 950 Pro 200/300/350 600/650/665/700