How to change the Wi‑Fi network on your Harmony hub
Using the Harmony mobile app or MyHarmony desktop software, you're able to change the Wi‑Fi network your Harmony hub connects to.
Using the mobile app
- On your mobile device, connect to the Wi‑Fi network you would like your hub to use.
- Launch the Harmony mobile app and tap Set Up New Hub at the bottom of the screen.
- Ensure your hub is plugged in and powered up, press the Pair/Reset button on the back of your hub.
- Once paired, enter your Wi‑Fi password, tap ✓ and press Join.
- Harmony does not support passwords that contain an emoji.
- Press CONNECT, your hub will connect and you'll be directed to your Activities list.
Using the desktop software
- Sign in using the MyHarmony desktop software.
- Select your Harmony remote from the gallery.
- Click Settings, followed by Set Up / Change Wi‑Fi Settings.
(You may need to click More >> to see this option)
- Ensure your hub is plugged into a power outlet and connect your remote to your computer using a USB cable.
- Harmony will scan available Wi‑Fi networks and you'll be prompted to select one.
- Select your preferred network. If applicable, enter your password and click Connect.
- Finally, select Done in the lower right-hand corner to complete the process.
Elite Home Control Home Hub Hub Smart Keyboard Link One Smart Control Companion Touch Ultimate Ultimate Home Ultimate Hub Ultimate One 950 Pro 200/300/350 600/650/665/700