Changing when a device powers on or off
By default, Harmony will turn off any devices that are not being used as part of the current Activity. However, Harmony gives you the flexibility to change how it powers on and off your devices.
Using the power settings allows you to decided how your devices behave, these settings can be adjusted using the MyHarmony desktop software, or Harmony mobile app.
Using the mobile app
In order to use the Harmony mobile app, you'll need to use a Harmony hub‑based product. If you're not using a Harmony hub‑based product, please follow the desktop instructions to change your device's power settings.
- Tap MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > DEVICES.
- Select the device you'd like to modify, followed by POWER SETTINGS and set your power preference.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to continue configuring your device.
Using the desktop software
- Sign into the MyHarmony desktop software and select your remote from the Remote Gallery.
- Select the Devices tab, along with the device you'd like to modify the power settings for.
- Select Change Device Settings, followed by Power Settings, then Next.
- Follow the prompts to finish configuring your device's power settings.
- Remember to sync your remote whenever making changes.
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK