Adjusting a device's inter-device delay
If a device is not turning on or switching inputs correctly, you may need to adjust your inter-device delay. The inter-device delay is how long Harmony waits after sending a command to one device, before being able to send a command to another.
Using your Harmony 600/650/665/700 remote
- Press and hold the Help button for 5 seconds.
- Select Yes to confirm advanced delay fixing mode.
- Select the device to be modified, followed by Change Delay.
- Select Inter-device Delay and use the screen buttons to decrease or increase the seconds.
- When you're done adjusting your settings, press Done.
Using your Harmony touchscreen remote
- From your Harmony remote, press the Menu icon.
- Select Settings > Devices > Delay Settings.
- Select Change Delays, and tap the device to be modified.
- Select Inter‑device, then use the slider to adjust the delay.
Using the Harmony mobile app
In order to use the Harmony mobile app, you'll need to use a Harmony hub‑based product. Otherwise, the desktop instructions are most likely compatible with your Harmony remote.
- Tap MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > DEVICES.
- Select the device you'd like to modify, followed by FIX DELAY.
- Use the slider to adjust the INTER‑DEVICE DELAY.
Using the desktop software
- Sign into the MyHarmony desktop software and select your remote from the Remote Gallery.
- Select the Devices tab, along with the device you'd like to modify the inter-device delay settings for.
- Select Change Device Settings, followed by Device delay settings, then Next.
- Adjust your Inter-device delay to the desired setting and click Finish.
- Remember to sync your remote whenever making changes.