Finding your device's model number
On most devices, you can usually find the model number on a label located on the front, back, side, or bottom.
Model number location
- Model numbers may also be references on your device as "Model" or "M/N".
- Model numbers may be different than the brand name. For example a Sony Bravia television may have a model number of KDL-32BX330.
- They are usually located on a label on the front, back or bottom of the device, or in the devices user manual.
- If your TV is mounted and you cannot see the back, you may be able to find the model number in your TV's menu options.
- Do not enter a model number found on the original remote control. This is the remote's model number, not your device's model number.
- Do not enter the devices serial number (S/N).
- Examples of model numbers include: CT-36XF36C, Explorer 3100, L32 HDTV 10A.
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK