Harmony experience with QIVICON
It's compatible with Harmony hub‑based products
- Set up QIVICON
- Set up QIVICON using the partner app that came with it. This includes connecting all QIVICON devices to your Home Base.
- Connect QIVICON to Harmony
- Once QIVICON has been added, you can include QIVICON connected devices in your Activities and directly control them from the Harmony mobile app or remote.
Adding QIVICON to your Harmony account
- Launch the Harmony mobile app and connect to your Harmony hub.
- Select MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > DEVICES.
- Select the ADD DEVICE at the bottom, followed by HOME CONTROL > QIVICON HOME BASE.
- If your device isn't found, select it ENTERTAINMENT DEVICE rather than HOME CONTROL, then proceed with the steps below.
- Follow the instructions to connect to your QIVICON account.
I have added or removed devices from QIVICON and need to resync with Harmony
- Launch the Harmony mobile app from your mobile device.
- Tap the MENU icon.
- Select Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities.
- Select DEVICES and then tap QIVICON HOME BASE.
- Select REFRESH.
My Philips Hue lights don't show in the QIVICON partner app
Philips Hue lights are controlled by Harmony directly, so there is no need to add them to Harmony via QIVICON.
I would like to know how I can discuss QIVICON ideas with other users
QIVICON has a community which includes a forum for things like this, check out the QIVICON Forums to learn more.
I have questions for QIVICON and would like some additional information
For QIVICON specific inquires, not related to Harmony, simply fill out QIVICON's contact form.
Harmony connects with QIVICON through your home Wi‑Fi network, allowing you to trigger your Harmony Activities using your Harmony hub‑based remote or the Harmony mobile app. Please ensure your mobile device is connected to the same Wi‑Fi network as your Harmony hub.
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK