Harmony experience with Hunter Douglas
It's compatible with Harmony hub‑based products
- Set up your PowerView Hub
- First, follow the Hunter Douglas instructions to set up your PowerView Hub.
- Creating Rooms
- Create one or more Room and some Scenes. Once complete, follow the steps below to control your shades using Harmony.
Add Hunter Douglas using the Harmony app
- Launch the Harmony app and connect to your Harmony hub.
- Select MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > Devices.
- Select ADD DEVICE, followed by HOME CONTROL > HUNTER DOUGLAS POWERVIEW HUB.
- Finally, press > in the upper right-hand corner.
Add Hunter Douglas using the desktop software
- Launch the MyHarmony desktop software and sign into your account.
- Select your Harmony product from the Remote Gallery screen.
- Select the Devices tab on the left side of the screen, then the Scan for device link near the center of the page.
- You will be prompted to connect your Harmony to your computer with the provided USB cable.
- Harmony will scan your home network for a Hunter Douglas PowerView Hub.
If your PowerView Hub is not automatically found you may also add it manually. Select the Home Control tab along the top of the page, click on Add Device and search for Hunter Douglas.
- Once your PowerView Hub is found and added, Harmony will automatically import the Rooms and Scenes you have created using the PowerView app.
Using Hunter Douglas motorized shades
You can activate Scenes via the Harmony app or by using your Harmony remote:
Access the DEVICES screen and select BLINDS, you will see a list of the Rooms you created.
- If you're using a Harmony Companion remote, you'll need to use the Harmony app
- Select a Room's name to see associated Scenes.
- Select a Scene to enable it.
To control individual shades, create a new Scene for the shade(s) you wish to control.
Harmony connects with your PowerView Hub using your home Wi‑Fi network. Please ensure your PowerView Hub is connected to the same home network as your Harmony hub.
Select your remote
We need to know which type of remote you have in order to provide you the correct instructions. Please select from one of the options below in order to get started.
Instructions on this page are not relevant for the Harmony remote you've selected.
← GO BACK