Creating button sequences
A sequence of commands (or macro) allows you to configure multiple commands to be sent when you press a single button on your remote or remote's screen. For example: if you use a PIN/password on your cable/satellite box to purchase movies you can program a remote or screen button to automatically send the PIN numbers.
Using the mobile app
- From the Harmony app, press MENU.
- Select HARMONY SETUP, then ADD/EDIT DEVICES & ACTIVITIES.
- Select REMOTE, then ACTIVITY CONTROL BUTTONS.
- Select the Activity for which you would like to create a sequence.
- Select the button for which you wish to assign a sequence.
- Select DEVICE NAME, then SEQUENCE and NEW SEQUENCE.
- Enter a name for your sequence, then select ADD A STEP.
- Follow the steps to assign additional commands and/or delays.